Our analytics engines are intended for building automated enterprise applications used by field, business, and operational personnel in multiple industry verticals. The engines ingest data and automatically generate compact value added information. Our advanced analytics are developed by PhD data scientists and implement substantial accumulated knowledge.
The advanced IIoT analytics is a new technical area that is separate but related to existing analytical disciplines
- It is related to Operations Research - but uses big data collected from OT systems
- It is related to Signal Processing - but is not limited to embedded processing of streaming data
- It is related to Decision and Control - but uses IT systems for data-driven modeling and automated tuning
- It is related to Machine Learning - but is rigorously verified, validated and backtested
- It is related to Statistics - but is automated and does not require statisticians beyond the development stage