Reverse Logistics Digital Twin
Reverse Logistics Digital Twin (RLDT) is AI application for supply of repaired rotable parts that is available as a secure cloud service..
RLDT characterizes usage-driven demand for part fleet maintenance, repair performance, logistics delays, and part availability risks. Unique features of RLDT AI include:
- AI/ML recovery of stocks and flows model from data. The models are understood by logisticians.
- Demand forecasting based on fleet usage and reliability prediction.
- Analysis of part availability risks using methods for risk management proven in finance industry.
- Trends and forecasts of stocks, flows, and part availability risks, based on usage.
- Computing process changes needed for desired availability. In addition to parts stocks, the AI finds the impact of changes in reliability, repairs, logistics process.
- Cost-benefit analysis of predictive maintenance that accounts for earlier removals caused by false failure predictions.